Monday, February 16, 2015

Lord,
I'm struggling. On one hand, know I should feel sympathy and compassion for their situation. But on the other hand, I keep thinking, "good, now they know what its like." And Lord, the second thought wins out more often than the first thought does.

I guess I still hold just a bit more anger in my heart. I should feel bad for them. I know what its like to want a baby. To try for months and months, only to never achieve that. But Lord, it kind of feels satisfying that they are now on that path. But I feel bad for feeling that way.

Lord, I need you to guide me right now. I keep wanting to just do nothing and ignore it, but the thought keeps haunting me. Should I offer some words of comfort? If so, I am having a hard time thinking any.

Lord, I keep asking myself, if I could go back and have it all go differently, what would I have wanted them to do? I can't think of specifics, but I do wish they could have been more kind and compassionate during my struggle. I hated that they ignored it.

So why would I do that to another? Lord, please take my heart and help me know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment