Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Peace of God

So many times, I want to tell people, "You need Jesus."

Feeling lost and alone? You need to find Jesus.

Are you hurting so much you think you will drown? Reach out to Jesus.

When the guilt is too much, give it to Jesus.

I don't mean to sound self righteous. Because here is the truth.

I need Him too.

Every breath that I take, I need Him.

Every moment of every day, I need Him.

He sustains me during the hard times. He carries me during the dark times. He is my joy and my rock.

That's why I'm trying to help people see. Once you give it to Jesus, its not so hard. 

I wish the one thing I could get my friends and family to understand is the love and peace of Christ.

Philippians 4:7 has quickly become one of my favorite scriptures. 

It almost seems too simple. 
The Peace of God. 
The Love of God. 
The Strength of God.

Once you have that, nothing can shake you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment