Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jesus is My Foundation

Oh Jesus, wash over me with your love. Left me up to your presence. Hold me Jesus. Hold me.

Jesus, my foundation is built on you. I stand on your word in Matthew 7: 24-25.

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it have been founded on the rock."

God, the storm may blow against me, and the sea may beat upon me, but I stand firm in you. You are my rock and you will not let me fall.

Flood me with your presence Jesus. Overwhelm me with your love.

Jesus, I praise you, for you are always faithful and unfailing. I trust your word. I love you Jesus.

Jesus, I praise your strength. You are all mighty and all powerful. With you, nothing can shake me.

God, I give you my heart. Take this struggle from me. Let me find rest in your glory. Give me the everlasting peace you speak of in Philippians 4:6-7.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made know to God.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

Grant me your peace God. Wash over me with your love. I seek for your peace. I praise you for your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment