Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Personal Invitation

This month, Roosevelt Christian Assembly is doing invite a friend to church.  But I want to spread this invite to the world. If you don't have a church family, find one. Open your phone book and choose one. Go for a few weeks. If it doesn't feel like a good fit, then try another one.

How many of us drive past church houses every day, but never stop to go inside one? I drive by 4 different denominations almost daily. When I did decided to find a church, that was my plan. Try one for a few weeks. If it didn't feel right, go try another one. But I know the spirit led me to where I needed to be.
A big part of it has been that I feel like its home to me. I feel like a part of this large family. But most importantly, I can feel God there. On a cold December day, on the 2nd row, I forgave God, and myself, for all the hurt of the previous years. On a beautiful June afternoon, I entered the waters of baptism and gave my heart to God. 

I could tell you how happy I am.
How much I love it. 
How God completely healed my broken infertility heart.
How I am a new person in Christ.
He has done huge things in my heart and life and I know He's not done yet. 
But I don't want to be that kind of annoying friend.

Instead, come see for yourself what Christ can do for you. You will be amazed at how He will change your life, once you let Him. He's just waiting for you to make a move.
We meet on Sunday's at 10:30. They have a nursery and children's church. If you don't live in this area, I think most churches have a sign that state what times they meet. 

I could go on and on about how much my life has changed because of Jesus, but instead, I want to share it with you, so you too can be made new in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment