Thursday, August 4, 2016

Psalms 63:1
O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Psalms 61:1-4
Hear my cry, O God; Give heed to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lad me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a refuge for me, A tower of strength against the enemy.
Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders.

The Lord is my refuge and strength

Blessed is she who believes what the Lord has said.

Let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid.

The Lord is my refuge and strength

1 Peter 5 :6-7
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

Psalms 16:8'I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Job 8:21
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter And your lips with shouting."

Psalms 118: 14
The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord will fight for you, you need only to BE STILL.

Psalms 16:11
You will make known to me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

Mark 9: 23
And Jesus said to him, "If You can? All things are possible to him who believes."

Psalms 46:10
"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.

Isaiah 55:9
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Jeremiah 29: 12-14
Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find ME when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, 'declares the Lord.'

No comments:

Post a Comment