Thursday, August 4, 2016

Psalms 16:11
You will make known to me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.


Jesus, I am less lost in your presence. Your peace floods over me like a river. God, I know what the world would have me do, but I want to know Your will. Search me deeply O Lord, and let me know Your will. God, I know I am held up by Your righteous hand. Please just let me see which way I need to go. The fear paralyzes me. I know that is not of you, but of the enemy. That is why I continually seek Your peace and guidance. Please speak to me God. Tell me what you would have me do.

In Your word, I find your answers and promises. I am scared to take this step, but I know that You will catch me. I know You will carry me through this storm. I know that when I get to the other side, you will bless me more than I can even imagine.

Your timing is perfect. You are always faithful. I will praise you during the storm and give thanks to you continually for all you bless me with. The storm rages all around me, but in Your presence, I will not be harmed.

I give You my heart Jesus. Its all I have left to give. Right now, it feels so broken, but I know You are the only one who can fix it. Mold it to Your will. Restore my joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment