Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dear God,

She walked away with nothing. I know you used a miracle to help get her away. I know you will also use a miracle to provide for her. Jesus, I want her to know that she is so loved that she doesn't need to ever go back.

Jesus, I can't believe the people that have asked me how they can help. They don't even know her, but they want to help. Thank you Jesus for using them to be a part of this miracle.

Lord, clear my head and let me know how I can best help. My thoughts are going a million directions, but I do need to just concentrate on a few areas.

Lord, I also need patience granted to me. One person questioned my motives and it really upset me. I thought they would be just as happy as I am, but instead they are a doubting Thomas. Lord, don't let me get any thoughts like that. If I have to help set her up a hundred times, I will do it. I am blessed with so much. I want to use those blessings to create blessings for others. Do not allow myself to start questioning if it is worth it or not, because it is. Do not let those doubt enter my head.

Lord, please help her. Even though she is home, I think the struggle is just beginning. Please surround her with love and peace Jesus. Please. Please clear her head so she can better understand the situation. Help her let go of all the negative in her life and anything & anyone that is attached to it. Help her to heal not only from any physical wounds, but also heal her emotionally. Heal her heart Jesus. Help her be able to grieve the end of things in a healthy way.

Lord, please help her family and friends. Use us as instruments in Your hands. Help us show her how much we love her. Help us keep her safe.

Please Jesus, help this be a new beginning for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment