Saturday, July 16, 2016

Exceedingly, Abundantly, Above All


This week, I've been in crisis mode. I've spent hours on my knees crying to God. Each breath I have breathed, I've asked for His strength. I've poured over scriptures looking for the perfect answer. And though my usual favorites have brought me some comfort, I still slip back into panic mode frequently. I've  spent hours in my prayer journal. I'm so glad I have that. It is my light of hope in this darkness. Each night I've fallen asleep, singing a song of comfort, but each morning I awaken, back in the same state of shock. 

Last night, I I turned to my blog. I was trying to find the words to write a plead to Jesus. But first, I read my last blog post, God Is Able. What sweet joy that brought my soul! God Is Able. I fell asleep last night repeating these words over and over again. 

God Is Able
Exceedingly
Abundantly 
Above All
God Is Able

For the first time this week, I woke up in peace. God Is Able.

My problem still looms before me, but it doesn't feel so hopeless now. Exceedingly, Abundantly, Above All, I know that God has this. I want to bottle this feeling and hold on to it forever.

Jesus is my constant comfort though this storm and I know He will guide me to calmer waters. And I know that His miracle is going to go Exceeding, Abundantly, Above All I can even imagine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment