Friday, December 4, 2015

Six Years Ago and 1 Year Ago

Six years ago, I met an amazing young lady who forever changed my life. Even though it went differently than we planned, I am forever changed. Six years ago was one of the best days of my life. (Nobody Told Me)

In the past years, I've remember that moment, but just for a second. If I thought on it too long, it just led to tears. But this year, as I have followed my memories on Facebook, I have enjoyed remembering those moments. How can I look back and be so happy, knowing the way it would end?

Because about a year ago, I had my Noel moment. Christ has changed me. From the inside out. He has healed those dark corners of my heart that I thought would always be broken.  I could sing His praise forever, and it still wouldn't be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment